- Mass supercenters and e-commerce will be the big winners.
- Low and high-end grocery stores will grow share.
- Pet stores and dollar stores will grow.
- Retail consolidation: the big will get bigger.
- Smart phones will be the primary enabler of shopper engagements.
- Store formats will evolve: new formats, smaller stores, pop-up retailing to accelerate.
- Anywhere in-store check outs to replace self check-out and open floor space.
- In-store kiosks, digital media and holograms to interact with shoppers.
- Demise of traditional consumer age and gender targets as technology enables seamless view across languages and ethnic/generational groups with links to purchase and usage behavior
- Evolving U.S. demographics have major impacts
Founder and Managing Director